Alcohol & drug policy
Employees of Internationella Cityordonnansen AB and all of its suppliers must be committed to not having any alcohol or drugs in their systems while on duty, both in the vehicle and in the company’s offices. Employees, customers, others on the road and people in general must always feel safe and secure when they see us on the road.
Internationella Cityordonnansen AB requires that all employees and suppliers completely abstain from the use of narcotics at work as well as in their free time. All handling and consumption of narcotics that are not prescribed by a doctor is criminal activity and is not accepted in any way in the workplace.
All employees have a common commitment to strive for a good working environment with no alcohol or drugs.
City Ordonnansen follows Sida's definition of corruption: "Abuse of trust, power or position for improper gain. Corruption includes, inter alia, bribes, corruption - including bribery of foreign officials - blackmail, conflict of interest and nepotism "
• City Ordonnansen does not allow under any circumstances giving or acceptance of a bribe. If in doubt about a gift or benefit is considered a bribe, the matter shall be decided by the management.
• City Ordonnansen does not under any circumstances work with companies or individuals involved in corruption offenses.
• All extortion or attempted the same shall be reported to the police.
• City Ordonnansen follows Swedish laws and regulations.
Action plan for corruption offenses
All employees are encouraged to report any doubts or discrepancies. City Ordonnansen is working to allow anonymous reporting.
On suspicion of a corruption offense is dealt with by management in cooperation with the company's lawyer and the relevant authority.
City Ordonnansen is working so that the company's employees, customers and suppliers should know and respect our anti-corruption policy.
Internationella Cityordonnansen offers national and international express delivery. Our main environmental impact comes from transport and we regard it as a matter of course and our duty to actively work to reduce the impact we produce. We do this by striving for joint transport, good planning and vehicle selection. We see environmental legislation and other requirements as minimum requirements.
We prevent environmental impact by developing the company and its employees to stay at the forefront of our services.
Traffic safety policy
Internationella City Ordonnansen AB shall work to set an example in traffic and work to a high and long-term level achieved in road safety. We have a zero-vision concerning incidents on the road. This will be achieved by:
- following the speed limits and driving according to the current road conditions
- always being free from the influence of alcohol and other drugs while on duty
- always wearing seat belts
- maintaining safe distances from other vehicles in traffic
- respecting and following regulations for driving and resting time
- ensuring that goods are securely lashed in place
- minimising the use of telephones while driving and always using hands-free equipment
- routinely inspecting the vehicle and pointing out any problems to the dispatcher
- showing judgement and consideration towards others on the road
- always doing everything possible to relieve stress in all parts of the company
- making the same demands of our partners as we make of ourselves
- being individually responsible for safety in our own fields of activity and continually working to improve traffic safety
- respecting and following the company’s traffic safety policy
Internationella City Ordonnansen AB offers national and international express delivery. Key words for the business are high availability, good service, short lead times and delivery reliability.
We achieve this through good planning, flexibility, compliance, the right fleet of vehicles, and competent and committed employees.
We constantly develop the company and employees to stay at the forefront of our services.
International Cityordonnansen AB shall be a workplace where all employees shall have equal rights and obligations. Working conditions, wages and opportunities for development should not depend on gender, sexual orientation, or origin.
It is in our interest to work for diversity and utilize the employees' different experiences, characteristics and knowledge. In doing so, we create a creative, evolving work environment that increases the conditions for achieving optimal results.
Our ability to create an equal work environment is of great importance as it means that we are perceived as an attractive and safe workplace which gives good confidence in our operations from employees, customers and the general public.
Internationella Cityordonnansen AB is constantly working on sustainability issues, both small and large – everything from route optimization of our transports to modernization of the vehicle fleet to promotion of fair conditions to waste sorting in the office. By doing this, we contribute to a better society and create added value for our customers beyond what our services provide.
Our ambition is to deliver industry-leading services to the customer at the right time and in the right place in the most sustainable way possible. We do this by being at the forefront of vehicles and services. Advanced route planning, flexible organization and grouping solutions make it possible. To achieve this, we have dedicated staff who are quality and environmentally conscious and who understand the biological footprint of the business.
We place the same demands on our partners and subcontractors. We comply with current legislation and regulations in sustainability and are constantly looking to improve our sustainability performance in all parts of the business.
Every year we compile an environmental report that identifies significant factors for sustainability in society, based on this we set sustainability goals that we then strive hard to exceed.
Policy and routine counter- offending discrimination and harassment
Internationella Cityordonnansen AB is a safe workplace. We achieve this by respecting that we are each other's work environment. The working environment is what surround us and how we treat each other. At the company, we thrive to have a professional, open,and warm working climate. That is achieved through good cooperation between all employees and through a good working atmosphere that makes room for differences and that everyone is seen and heard.
Internationella Cityordonnansen AB is committed to ensuring that our employees are as healthy as possible. We are responsible for preventing employees from falling ill or being excluded from the workplace community. All managers are responsible for acting immediately when they fall witnesses to or receive information about suspected abusive discrimination or harassment.
All employees, have a responsibility to speak up/inform about inappropriate behavior – either by speaking to the person directly or immediately inform their closest manager about actions that are seen as offensive. All our employees, have a responsibility to behave in a good and respectful way towards each other.
When problems/suspicions arise – what do I do?
- If I have been witnessed to abusive discrimination/harassment, I should primarily contact my closest manager.
- If I suspect abusive discrimination/harassment amongst my colleges, I should primarily contact my closest manager
- If I suspect abusive discrimination/harassment from my manager, I should primarily contact my managers superior.
- You as a manager must urgently investigate what happened and take the necessary measures to resolve the situation.
The matter is always treated confidentially.
Through your manager you can quickly get support and help from our occupational health center.
Measures / Sanctions that may be relevant if violations / harassment can be determined
- Action plan
- Written warning
- Termination of employment, personal reasons
Definitions Of abusive discrimination — acts directed against one or more workers in an abusive manner which may lead to falling ill or excluded from the workgroup.
Harassment—a conduct that violates someone's dignity and is related to one of the grounds of discrimination.
Sexual harassment –a conduct of a sexual nature that violates someone's dignity.
Examples of abusive discrimination or harassment
- When someone does or says something and it gets ridiculed
- Being treated like air
- Unwanted suggestions with sexual allusion or groping
- Via social media or SMS messages or images that intend to offend/humiliate
- Called bad things in front of others
- Sabotages or actions that makes it more difficult for someone to work
- Persecute, threaten, or create fear
Show your support!
Since 2007, International Cityordonnansen AB has supported the Children's Cancer Foundation's important work to combat childhood cancer.
You'll also find us on Facebook, please feel free to like our page 🙂
As Fair Transport Transporter, we ALWAYS take into account the working environment, quality, environment and road safety
You know that we are open 24/7 right?
Book a transport via phone +46 31 54 90 90 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All transport by road is carried out in accordance with Alltrans 2007 unless otherwise agreed.
Air transports are carried out in accordance with NSAB 2000 excluding Paragraph 6 & 27 C.3.